The Summit 250 Gets You Toasty
Have you noticed that sleeping bags are getting cheaper and cheaper these days? Sure, you can always find that expensive, over-the-top primo example that you can take to the top of Everest and hunker down for a weeklong blizzard in. But let’s be honest: who really needs that much sleeping bag? Our idea of camping looks a whole lot more like glamping than actually roughing it. And that means that for a whole lot less dough, you can gear up in style.
The Summit 250 Comes Cheap
Now don’t think for a minute that just because it’s cheap it lacks in quality. In fact, this is a prime example of great quality at a great price – just $37.99 all in. And quality it is: the Summit 250 Sleeping Bag is a 3-4 season bag, perfect for outdoor use in chilly weather. With increased insulation thanks to the mummy shape, you’ll be kept comfy and snug as you sleep.
- Season Rating – 3/4, perfect for use in cold to very cold temperatures
- Comfort Temperature – -1C to 4C
- Extreme Rating – This bag can be used in temperatures as low as -17C. This is a survival temperature only. The bag is not intended for regular use at this temperature
- Filling – Hollowfibre Insulation
- Zip – The zip system has a two-way closure system with storm flap and zip guard to prevent snagging
- Shape – Mummy shaped for increased warmth
- Fabric – 100% Polyester Ripstop shell with a soft polyester lining
- Weight – 1.6kg
- Packed Diameter – 22cm X 40cm
- Double It – You can zip two of these bags together to create a double sleeping bag
- Personal Preference – Please remember that everyone feels the hot and cold differently. Always go with your personal preference
Now is definitely the time to buy
It’s the end of the summer season, and we’re looking at additional savings right now. So don’t miss your extra discount while it’s available. Trust us on this one… Go get yours while you can!